Tranquility Race Postponed, Now to May 5

Published On May 3, 2013 | By Newsline | MTB Racing
Psycowpath_logoUpdate 1pm Friday May 3: The Tranquility race is being pushed to Sunday May 5th, with Marathon, Cat 3 beginning at 12pm noon, Cat 2& 1 beginning at 2pm. Registration will close Saturday May 4 at 7pm CST.
The tread is currently drying fast, and will be 90% rideable tonight. However, we are monitoring Saturday’s forecast. If the expected rain Saturday is slight, then Sunday will be no problem. If Saturday produces a downpour, conditions will be re-evaluated and the race may be pushed to a later weekend.
Thanks for hanging in there with us, folks. We try not to make hasty decisions when we know forecasts can change, but we try to balance that with informing everyone of our thinking as quickly as possible. Our fingers are crossed that we can be racing Sunday.

Leave a Reply